February 17, 2013

Ma.k. Kröte 1/20 - Nitto kit

A while ago I got hold of a few Ma.K. sets at a good price, only downside was the were partly build. But build fine and unpainted.
I have now finnished the first - a Kröte wich is ready for painting.
I haven't decided on the paint scheme yet.


 The body have been treated with Mr Surfacer 500 with an old brush to simulate that cast iron surface who looks so cool and rustic.


Tow bars and stuff has been replaced with brass ones, not rocket science and major scratch but it gives a little to the model I think.


That spring thingie on the back of the head has been conected to the back of the housing with a brass axle and a wing nut in plastic, It looked odd that the spring wasn't attached to anything.


The Search light has been painted with Humbrull transparent blue from the back of the lens. I think it looks so awesome and I'm in doubt whether or not to mount the screen on top of it.






No comments:

Post a Comment